Sivut

6/14/2012

Goodies + Ordering from Makeup Geek

Hi everyone! :)

First of all, I got already second blog award from a another beauty blogger and I appreciate them A LOT! Really. But unfortunately I'm not able to pass them on, 'cause I'm horribly new at the whole blog thing. Before this I haven't really wrote a blog and neither I read so many blogs that I could pass the awards on. So I'm terribly sorry for this. :/

But really big thank you for;

and




XOXO

(CLICK THE NAMES TO SEE THEIR AMAZING BLOGS!)


***


On to other things.


LOOK WHAT I GOT!!!!!
(NOW ALL OF YOU WHO ARE INTERESTED IN ORDERING COSMETICS FROM MAKEUP GEEK, I HOPE YOU READ THIS POST - SPEACIALLY EUROPEANS <--- I'M NOT RACIST IN ANY MEANS, BUT I HAVE SOME PAYMENT INFO)

* Foundation Stippling Brush (oh, is that a real name for it??)
* MUG eyeshadow in "Burlesque" (heard it's a must have- shadow ;) Actually I'm wearing it right now, haha :D)
* *NEW* Makeup Geek Lipstick in "Shy" (also wearing already!)


I really like the tube of Makeup Geek lipsticks. It's simple, but elegant with the black ornament on it. + The lid has a 'WINDOW' on it so you can see the color without opening the tube! Really clever thought - I feel like they have really took in consider all the makeup artists that use lot of different colors everyday with their clients <--- no I don't have clients 'cause I'n no PRO, but I can symphatize :P

"Shy" Lipstick with "Burleque" eyeshadow. Wearing them both today ;)
The lipstick became immediately my everyday lipstick because of the color. (I'm still testing if it feels dry or 'uncomfortable', but I don't think so. At least not yet I have had a urge to bite my lips and thats a good sign. :D

***

While ago I was asked about ordering from Makeup Geek. At the time I hadn't bought anything from them, 'cause I won the shadows from the Facebook contest. (Can you believe, I'm yet this new with MUG that this was my first purchase?) :D
But now I do want to tell about the ordering from them!

* VERY GOOD NEWS FOR EUROPEANS WHO HAVE VISA ELECTRON!!! <--- YOU CAN PAY WITH IT EVEN IF ISN'T MENTIONED IN THE SITE! :) (Works perfectly)

* Shipping even to the other side of the world was really fast with the cheapest shipping option. (My order arrived in 4-5 days)

* Ordering from them is safe - I trust them 100%

* Products are always carefully packed - no cracking or anything

That's everything I got for now about the shipping, 'cause I really can't tell about the custom fees or etc. obviously 'cause I don't know the regulations of the other countries than my own. :)

***

For everyon else, have a great day! :)
Finnish readers, keep on reading!!! :P 

***

Tilaaminen Makeup Geek sivustolta:

* Visa Electron käy maksuvälineenä mainiosti
* Tulli raja on 45! <---- jos tämän alle jää tilaus niin ei tule tullimaksua lainkaan. (Jos EU:n sisältä tilaatte niin tästä ei tarvitse huolehtia kosmetiikan osalta.)
* Postimaksu ilmeisesti on riippuvainen tavaramäärästä ja tavaroiden hinnoista. (esim. kalleimmissa sudeissa tulee nopeammin korkeampi postimaksu kuin jos tilaat esim. vain heidän luomivärejään.)
* Normaali kuljetusmaksu on sellaiset 6-8 dollaria. (minulla tässä kyseisessä tilauksessa 8$) 

Jos jätin jotain vahingossa kertomatta, tai on lisää kysymyksiä niin sähköpostia tulemaan rohkeasti, pyrin vastaamaan mahdollisimman nopeasti! :))



No comments:

Post a Comment