Sivut

6/21/2012

SWEEEETS





I recently came across with this small makeup company and I can only say I couldn't be happier with it!

***
STC is a small makeup company which is concentrates to use safe ingredients in their makeup! The owner wants everyone to know what ingredients she had used in her products which is a extremely amazing - for me at least.
She also tries to make her products as hypo-allergic as possible. Isn't that great or what, since people in modern world seems to have great amount of different allergies!!! (also some allergies can indicate that you may get allergic reaction from some cosmetic ingredients in the future <--- this is what was told to me when I applied to the cosmetology school.)


Please read more from the STC website, since my english is kind of poor so I can't explain evertyhing so smoothly as I want. :D http://www.sweettreatcosmetics.com/faqs.htm 

***

These were the other things I was waiting to arrive! They were so forth of waiting, trust me!!!


"SUGAR RUSH"
WAAAAA I'M GETTING REAL SUGAR RUSH ONLY FOR LOOKING AT THIS!!!! IT'S MY NEW FAVOURITE! <3 THE COLOR IS SOMETHING... TOO BEAUTIFUL xDD


"STRAWBERRY GELATO"


"LEMON DROP"


"CHOCOLATE MOUSSE"


"KEYLIME PIE"
LET ME TELL YOU, THIS COLOR WAS OUT OF STOCK THE TIME I WAS PLANNING TO DO ORDER, BUT I FELL FOR IT SO BADLY I HAD TO WRITE AN E-MAIL TO KAITLYN (THE OWNER) RIGHT AWAY AND MAKE SURE SHE RE-STOCKS IT! :DDDD (I WAS AFRAID THAT IT WOULD BE A LIMITED EDITION COLOR OR SOMETHING)

Top: Chocolate mousse, Lemon drop
Under: Keylime pie, Sugar rush, strawberry gelato

(I know I'm still bad at taking swatch pictures! haha :D)
***

And last but not least, some really simple looks I have already managed to do with STC cosmetics. But FEAR NOT, I do more as I have time! ;)))


"LEMON DROP" as a Liner. (see my previous post.)

Sorry the bad photo, I was really un-photogenic today xDD
Here I mixed "KEY LIME PIE" and "SUGAR RUSH" :)) (Makeup Geek's "Homecoming on the outer-v)

***
Have a great day! And STAY TUNE FOR MORE STC LOOKS! :)) As always, leave a comment or e-mail me!


1 comment:

  1. Oh wow I haven't seen anything like this thats nice that you did the multi-colors on the bottom instead of the top

    ReplyDelete