Sivut

7/19/2012

LOTD: Easy Summer Look


It was soooooo sunny and bright today (what a miracle!!! it has been really dull, rainy summer here in Finland). I decided to do something really easy with using only couple of shadows, but something that would still be SHINY unde the sun! ;P 

Plus the yellow toned shade compliments my blue eyes. ;)
(hopefully the color is showing on your screens. Tried my best photographing it.)


Here's the products I used;
* Inglot eye primer + NYX Jumbo pencil "Milk"

* Meow Cosmetics "Sleeping Naked" (Joys of Summer collection) all over the lid. (Little bit yellow toned, shimmery color.

* MUG "Shimma Shimma" on the teardot and the 1/3 of the inner lid.

* Sugarpill "Tako" as a highlight color under the highest point of the browbone

(* Plus my typical liner with Inglot's liquid liner #25)

* On the Cheeks; Meow Cosmetics Glow powder in "Phantoma" (I think it's from the "Lost Rainforest" Seasonal collection) - apricot/melon shade with pink iridescence.



Hope you like it! (Don't mind that my skin looks so pasty in the closeups.)
Have a sunny day!!!! <3 :)


No comments:

Post a Comment