Sivut

7/25/2012

EOTD: Tribal (with Meow Cosmetics)

Hello hello hello all the beautiful people! :D
Here's what I did today. I wanted to do something day a propier with neutral shades, so this is what I came up with ;)

Tribal (with Meow Cosmetics)


I'm going to do a step-by-step tutorial for this one, so I'm not going to do any verbal instructions just now. :)


But here's the product list:
FACE:

* Inglot Foundation Base
* Meow Cosmetics Mineral Foundation (Chausie, 1 - sleek)
* Meow Cosmetics Tinted Glow Powder in "Topaz"

 


EYES:

* Inglot Eye Primer
* NYX Jumbo Pencil in "Milk"
* Meow Cosmetics "Tribal" (Lost Rainforest collection)
* Makeup Geek "Shimma Shimma"
* Makeup Geek "Corrupt"
* Makeup Geek "Last Dance"
* Makeup Geek "Vanilla Bean"
* Inglot Liquid Liner #25
* Maybeline Colossal mascara (waterproof)


STAY TUNE FOR THE TUTORIAL!! :))



2 comments:

  1. Love the smokey eye!

    Sooo Pretty

    xoxo
    Madiha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! Like this style also for myself! :))

      Delete