Sivut

8/09/2012

TUTORIAL: Tribal


It's time for a step by step tutorial! This time it's the "Tribal"- look I did few weeks ago. :)
Hope you enjoy!





* Inglot Eye Primer
* NYX Jumbo Pencil in "Milk"
* Meow Cosmetics "Tribal" (Lost Rainforest collection)
* Makeup Geek "Shimma Shimma"
* Makeup Geek "Corrupt"
* Makeup Geek "Last Dance"
* Makeup Geek "Vanilla Bean"
* Inglot Liquid Liner #25
 
 
Start by priming your eye with a regular primer. This prevents the NYX jumbo pencil from creasing:


Then apply the white sticky base (Nyx Jumbo pencil) to the center of your lid and also to the highest point of your brow arche if you wish:

Take the "TRIBAL" (Meow cosmetics) and and it with the flat stiff brush to your whole lid area:

Next I did my highlights with MUG "Vanilla Bean" (matte white) to the browbone and to the inner pocket of my eye. This step also prevents the darker shades to be so harsh:

Then pat your shimmery ivory color (MUG "Shimma Shimma") on top of the "Tribal". Stay only on the center of the lid:

With MUG's "Last Dance I darkened my crease like this:

With a matte black shadow (MUG "Corrupt") darken the outer part of your eye. Remember to blend well:

Then I did my liner:

Add mascara and your good to go:

OR if you have bigger eyes, you also can do your lower lashline. I have such a small eyes, I usually leave the lower lid empty:



I wish you all a happy day! :))


BTW!! My school starts next week! :) I already have my cosmetician outfit, but they sent me wrong colored shoes. xD
I got black shoes even if I ordered white. haha :D Oh well, I hope they sent the right shoes before I need them. I was little annoyed, 'cause everything else fitted me perfectly, but then the damn shoes were wrong. >_<
Also little bit my fault, if I don't get the shoes soon enough, I should have bought the stuff earlier (but I didn't knew!!!! <--- my poor explination) :P




2 comments:

  1. I honestly love the way you smoke out your shadows! It always looks super!

    xoxo
    Madiha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for you kind words Madiha!

      xoxo
      Riina

      Delete