Sivut

5/01/2012

Tutorial; Sun Cocktail

Here's now the other tutorial I promised to do! :)

SUN COCKTAIL

NOTE!
The one I did for the tutorial, came up to be little bit lighter than the original one! (but just use more orange, haha :D)
Sorry if my skin is freakishly pale, I used flashlight.

PRODUCTS;
* MUG "Chickadee"
* MUG "Corrupt"
* MUG "Goddes"
* Sugarpill "Tako"
* Sugarpill Loose Shadow "Goldilux" (BOHOOO, I'm almost out of my Goldilux, 'cause I only had a sample size!! ;( )
* MUFE e/s #02
* Ardell False Lashes "Babies"

Start the Sun Cocktail look with primer;

 Add "Chickadee" (or anu burnt orange) all over the lid;

Blend some yellow into the crease;

Very lightly add more "Chickadee" on top of the yellow you just added;

 (OPTIONAL). Darken the orange with a copper color ("Goddes" from Makeup Geek);

The fun and SPARKLY part! Pat Sugarpill's Goldilux to the center and inner parts, but leave outer corner without (remember use some glitter insurance);

 Blend black color ("Corrupt") to the outer corner with the orange shadow on your brush;

 Add your highlight color to the browbone and blend harsh lines + add "Goldilux" to the lower lashline;
As you can see, I lost some of that yellow and orange. You just need to keep adding those colors to get the right intensity.
 Then wipe some mascara and line your lower waterline with white. (I also made the orange stronger at this stage);

Then just the false lashes;
Original picture

YOUR SUN COCKTAIL IS ALL DONE! :)
Let me tell you, this is SUPER ÜBER sparkly under the sun because of the Sugarpill's Goldilux! (I think I have to buy the full size jar!) <3




Hope you liked it Lil' Readers!

No comments:

Post a Comment