Sivut

8/13/2012

SCHOOOOOL!!!


Tomorrow it finally starts!!!!! The SCHOOL!
I have honestly waited this day so long, over a year and I'm not kidding at all. 
If i haven't already told, a year ago I did applied to university, but failed the tests miserably. 

In here it requires both good grades in your graduation exams AND high points in the Uni. entrance exams to get in. Also in the university of applied sciences you have to have good grades and on top of that you have to attend a psychological tests (usually meaning that they interview you and tries to determine what are your interests and your motivation for the education you are applying).

Haha, kind of missed the point here now, but just wanted to tell what kind of education system we have. :D 

~~~

As I was a year without any education, I started to re-think my choices. What I really want. What I want to do for a living. In what I'm good at. 
Those kind of questions.
I actually started to show some interest towards beauty education as someone suddenly told me; "You're good at all the hair and cosmetic stuff, wouldn't it be fun to study that?"
It clicked then at the first time.
"I'm going to apply to cosmetician school!" :D
So I'm not sad at all that I didn't get to the school at the first try. 'Cause if i did, it may be that I would be now studying in the Uni. studying something that really wasn't my calling. It may be that I would have felt really empty then.... 
AND I wouldn't be here writing this blog either!! :DDD

~~~

So now you know how I ended up to this 'path' where I'm now. (also that I have done makeups only for a year now haha xD)

I have yet a long road ahead, but I'm looking forward this journey. And as we know, the beauty industry is all about learning, there's always some tricks you can learn. 
You never stop learning. 

~~~


For the end of this blog text, here's a picture of me in my work outfit. :) (I look tired... have had little bit worries. :D)

As I told you before, I won't be able to do looks everyday when school starts, but I will do looks, don't be afraid! I have really long days. (like from 8.15am to 4pm + driving home takes hour because of rush hour).
I already know we will start with the facial skin care. Yay! So exciting. :))))

Talk to you soon! BYE!! <3  

1 comment:

  1. Well as they say everything happens for a reason and for the best! ;D Hope you go far in beauty as your looks are awesome!

    Good Luck ( Though you probably have started)

    xoxo
    Madiha

    ReplyDelete