Sivut

8/27/2012

Holiday Makeup Trial

 
 
Hello beautiful readers!
My new friend and a classmate of mine asked if I could do her new years eve makeup. Well... CHALLENGE ACCEPTED! :P
She wants a super, hyper party look with a BLACK/DARK shadow. I haven't done anything super dark for a while, so I decided to practise and this is a TRIAL 1 I came up with the party look in my mind:
 
 
STELLAR EYES
 
 
* Inglot Eyeprimer
*MAC Blitz & Glitz Gel Liner (base for the black)
* Makeup Geek e/s "Shimma Shimma"
*Makeup Geek e/s "Corrupt"
*Makeup Geek e/s "Last Dance"
*Too Faced Glitter Insurance
*Sugarpill Chromalust Loose Shadow "Stella"
*Sugarpill Chromalust Loose Shadow "Magpie"
 
****
 
Personally I felt little bit odd with this dark makeup. My eyes looked so much smaller :DD
That's why I tried to use much light color in the inner corners.
 
For the end of the text, here's a close-up. :)
Like this 'cause the STELLA loose shadow/Glitter is showing beautifully. <3
(Those of who have used Sugarpill Loose Shadows, know that thy are so gorgeous, but tricky to photograph.)
 
Hope you liked it! Feel free to leave a comment or write a e-mail, if you have questions! (Or requests or etc. :))
:))
 


2 comments:

  1. You are so full of talent! Love the look!

    xoxo
    Madiha

    ReplyDelete