Hi everybody, here's the look of the day! :) (Was the time already, I haven't done anything for a while -.-')
* NYX Jumbo Pencil "Milk"
* Makeup Geek e/s "Yellow Brick Road" (Shimmery Yellow)* Makeup Geek e/s "Mandarine" (Shimmery orange)
* Makeup Geek e/s "Envy" (Forest green)
* Makeup Geek e/s "Corrupt" (Black)
* BH Cosmetics 120 palette (2nd edition) (Light green)
* Sugarpill Cosmetics Pressed Eyeshadow "Tako"
* Black pencil liner
* Black Liquid liner (Inglot #25)
* 1 yellow
* 1 orange
* 2 shades of green: light one and dark one
* Highlight color of your choice (white or your skintone)
|Sorry, they are dirty 'cause I used them O.O|
* Small dome shaped brush or pencil brush
* Blending brush (dome)
* Flat stiff brush
|Numbers indicate the places of each eyeshadow color, not the adding order.|
1. Add your base (mine was white base)
2. Pat the yellow all over your lid with flat stiff brush
3. *Feather the orange partly to the inner part of your eye with the same flat stiff brush or with the small dome brush if the other brush is too big. (*feather = do small sideway strokes <--- in this case towards outer corner of your eye.)
4. Take the small dome brush and add some light green shadow to your outer-v are.
5. With the same brush blend the green you just added lightly towards your browbone.
6. Add the dark green shadow of your choice on top of the light
green and blend with small strokes towards the orange. (Small dome brush or pencil brush)
7. Blend the harsh edges with a blending brush.
8. With pencil brush, line your lower lashline with the dark green.
9. With the lighter green, go on top of that dark green shadow you just added to your lower lashline.
10. Add your highlight color to your browbone's highest part.
11. Line your lower waterline with black pencil liner or gel liner
(12. Line the upper lashline with black, winged liner + set it with black shadow)
Bright Envy is DONE!!!! :)
Hope you liked it Lil' Readers! :)
See ya soon!
See ya soon!