Sivut

10/15/2013

Competition Results

Hey everyone! 

As u all might allready know, I took a part in a makeup art competition in (it was a "Finlands best 2013" competition) in I Love Me- messut (I Love Me-event). 

I was so busy with the makeup competitio that I couldn't consentrare to the event itself, but I will write about it more in another time (they are annual makeup, healt and fashion event). 

*** 

To the makeup competition! 

I was in student class in this. Above u can see the certification everyone who participated got no matter what their points were. It has my name on it, what competition it was. :) 

Let me tell u, there were so many students from a proper makeup school! As u know I'm in cosmetology school, not in makeup school yet, so u can guess they had more experience doigs special effects and everything cool! 

The theme was circus, my character was a tightrope walker. (I can't put photos of my model here yet, cause I don't know if she likes her photos to be shown)

The competition itself was really amazing experience for me, I really liked it even if I normally don't like to being watched by lot of people (everyone who visited the event could watch the competition). ^_^

There was 19 participant. Unfortunately I didn't place among the 3 best (this time!!!). 
But.... I was SIXTH!! I got 83 points! (The first got 103 points). I lost to the fift student only by 1 lousy point :D 

WOHOOO!! I'm so happy even if I didn't win! 
*** 

As a next journey I do makeups to fashion show in our school :) 

And MARCH 2014 I go to my next competition :) HAIR AND BEAUTY event. 


*** 

Now have a good week and see u soon, now that my makeup course is over, i can continue doing makeup posts :) 


<3 Riina 

No comments:

Post a Comment