Sivut

9/22/2012

Autumn; The Second Spring

 
~Autumn is a second spring when every leaf is a flower.~
 
I love Autumn! I was born in spring, but in a way I feel like I'm Autumn child.
I actually don't even know excatly why I like autumn so much... huh, weird - I just enjoy it (even if I get 'depressed' 'cause it gets so dark in the fall -.-) . :D
 
Sometimes when I see a big pile of fallen, colorful leaves I got this sudden urge to jup to the pile like a little child... But I won't... 'cause people would think I'm totally crazy. hmph! ;(
*sigh* No leaf piles for me.
 
Instead I suffocated my childish urges by doing a fallen leaves inspired MU-look :)
Hope you like it, I worked really hard for this!

And don't forget to vote the look here: http://www.makeupgeek.com/idea-gallery/look/autumn-spirit/
 
~Autumn Spirit~
 
 
To create this look I used:
 
* Inglot eyeprimer
* Nyx Jumbo Pencil "Milk"
*MUG "Chickadee"
*MUG "Yellow Brick Road"
*MUG "Mandarine"
*MUG "Razzleberry"
*MUG "Fuji"
*MUG "Corrupt"
*BH Cosmetics 120 palette, 2nd edition
*Sugarpill Cosmetics "Goldilux" (Chromalust Loose Shadow)
*MUG Gel Liner "Immortal"
*Red Cherry Lashes #600
*Fusion Of Color Cosmetics Blush "Hambug"
 
 
 
 
Thank you for reading! :)

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful makeup! I love that you have used leaves on your eyebrows. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Couldn't resist trying leaf brows! ;D

      Delete
  2. This is just gorgeous! You are extremely talented!

    xoxo
    Madiha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your kind words Madiha! xoxo Really means lot to me! :)

      Delete
  3. I like the idea! Amazing makeup ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanx De Mons!!! :)))) And welcome as a new follower! :) xo

      Delete