~ Sugar Overdose ~
1. Prime your eye
2. Apply a white base (NYX jumbo pencil "Milk")
3. With dome shaped blending brush apply soft pink shadow to your crease (MUG "Cupcake")
4. Soften the pink with a lighter peach color (Meow cosmetics "Warm & Fuzzy" BLUSH)
5. Darken the inner part of your crease with a purple (BH cosmetics 120 palette)
6. Pat the teal color to the center of your lid (STC "Sugar Rush" + Inglot Duraline)
7. Blend the teal carefully into the purple.
8. Line lower lashline with the mix of the purple and pink.
9. Add your browbone highlight color (Sugarpill "Tako")
10. Line the lower waterline with white.
11. Set the white liner with a white shadow ("Tako")
12. Line the upper lashline with the black liquid liner/Gel liner (Inglot liquid liner #25)
13. Set the liquid liner with a black shadow (MUG "Corrupt)
14. Add little bit black to the outer-v area and to the lower lashline.
16. False lashes (Ardell "Sexies")
(17. MUG "Cupcake" as a blush)
And you have Sugar Overdose! :D
***Vote this look HERE***
See you all soon! ^_^