The look I did yesterday ("Cupcake Doomsday") shall be my first published look in this blog! :)
I used some purples and soft pink.
Here's the products list;
* Makeup Geek Eyeshadow in "Cupcake" (crease)
* Makeup Geek Eyeshadow in "Neptune" (crease + lower lashline)
* Makeup Geek Eyeshadow in "Corrupt"
* Sugarpill Pressed Eyeshadow in "Tako" (inner corner)
* Meow Cosmetics - End Of Days Collection (Limited) "Doomsday" (lid)
* Make up Store HighTech Lighter in "Stardust" (Base color)
* Black kohl pencil (lower and upper waterline)
* Inglot liquid liner (upper lashline)
* Ardell False Lashes #106
1. Add the white sticky base (mine was MUS Stardust)
2. Pat "Doomsday" on top of the base ( on the middle of the lid)
3. Take "Neptune" and blend it into crease with windsor motion.
4. Blend "Neptune" by adding "Cupcake" even higher
5. With "Corrupt" (or any black), make a dot to outer corner and blend it to c-shape
6. Lighten the inner corners with white. (Feather the white little bit on top of the purple)
7. Use the same white as in the step 6 and add highlight to browbone area.
8. Line lower lashline with "Neptune" and darken it little with black
9. Line waterlines with black (also upper lashline with liquid liner)
(10. add false lashes)
Hope you liked it!
Go and vote in Makeup Geek!