I'm back to tell you instructions for the "Sun Cocktail" look. :)
Later I also might do a step-by-step picture tutorial for this look and for "Cupcake Doomsday" also.
(I was particularly requested to do tutorial for "Cupcake Doomsday")
Products yet again;
Products yet again;
* Lime Crime Candy Eye Primer
* Makeup Geek Eyeshadow - Chickadee
* Makeup Geek Eyeshadow - Goddes
* MUFE #02
* Sugarpill Chromalust Loose Shadow - Goldilux
* Makeup Geek Eyeshadow - Corrupt
* Inglot Liquid Liner
* Ardell False Lashes - Babies
|Numbers indicates the places where I used each shadow, NOT the order.|
2. Apply "Chickadee" (or any burnt orange) all over the lid with flat stiff brush.
3. Apply ligh/medium yellow to the crease with stiff dome blending brush. (MUFE #02)
4. Add lightly "Chickadee" over that yellow you just added into crease.
5. Add "Goddes" (copper shade) also lihtly to the crease to darken that orange.
6. Then I just played back and forth with orange, copper and yellow until I got that wanted effect and intensity.
8. Pat some glitter insuranse or thin layer of sticky base to the lid.
7. Add Golden loose shadow or glitter to inner and mid parts, but leave outer corner without. (Sugarpill's "Goldilux") (Remember to PAT, DON'T WIPE)
8. Add "Corrupt" (black) to the outer corner very lightly and blend with that "Chikadee" on your blending brush.
9. Take a highlight color (mine was Sugarpill's "Tako") and add to the browbone with soft dome blending brush ---> Blend also harsh lines of the yellow/orange.
(10. I lightent that orange little bith with white on my blending brush.)
11. Apply "Goldilux" to your lower lahsline.
12. Run white eyeliner to your lower tightline.
13. Put on your mascara. (I do my mascara always before false lashes)
(14. Add false lashes - Ardell "Babies")
THE LOOK IS DONE!
If you don't have these particular products, don't worry! Use those what you got. Just e-mail (right side bar) me and I can also try to figure out some dupes for you, if you wish! :)
SUNNY DAYS FOR YOU LIL' READERS! REMENBER TO FOLLOW ME! <3