Sivut

4/20/2012

Rainy Day, Happy Day

It's raining today, but that certainly doesn't mean the day is sad day. Know why?
'CAUSE I WAS INVITED TO THE ENTRANCE EXAM OF COSMETOLOGY SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!!
Soooooooooooooo HAPPY x 1000000000000000000!


These precious papers are proof that I'm now one step closer my dream to become a professional Beauty Expert!!!
This journey I will be happy to share with my readers. <3 

Can't even tell you how excited I am! Seriously I'm just giggling here, almost jumping on to walls! Even my hands are SHAKY. >.<

Hope you Lil' Readers have happy day also! <3 :)
( I may post a look later today :)... If I'm able to do my makeup with shaky hands!)

Please subscribe! 
(there's a link on the right sidebar, where you can enter your e-mail)

2 comments:

  1. Hi Riina! :)

    yay! I'm so happy for you!
    Here's to our dreams of becoming a MUA!
    *cheers* :D
    We don't drink, so we'll do virtual cheers. haha!

    Esther

    <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Esther!!

      YAY!! *Cheers* :D
      FOR MUAs to be ;)

      <3

      Delete