Sivut

5/28/2012

Tutorial; "Out of Coffin"

Hiiiiii!

I was requested to do a tutorial out from this look;

"Out Of Coffin" Charlaine Harris Inspired
“Ever since vampires came out of the coffin (as they laughingly put it) four years ago, I’d hoped one would come to Bon Temps. – -
I knew immediately what he was. – - his skin had a little glow, and I just knew.”

Unfortunately I wasn't so sure about doing a step-by-step tutorial since I made this while ago. I wasn't sure what products I used etc.
But I do my best to give verbal instrucions. :)

~~~

PRODUCTS;

* MUG "Last Dance" (Plum-ish brown)
* MUG "Corrupt" (Black)
* Meow Cosmetics "Sand Dune" from Egyptian Treasures collection (Gold)
* Inglot liquid liner #25
* White pencil liner (Inglot)
* NYX Jumbo Pencil in "Milk" 
* Sugarpill Pressed Eyeshadow in "Tako" (White)

~~~

1. Prime your eye with regular eyeprimer (no white)
2. Take a small brush (eg. pencil brush.) ----> Add the "Last Dance" to the outer corner of your eye and drag it towards your brow.
3. Line the lower lashline with the "Last Dance" also.
4. Take your highlight color (white) and place it to the browbone's highest point.
5. Add a sticky white base to the part of your lid where you don't have any eyeshadow yet.
6. Pat the golden color over the white base you just added ---> blend towards the plum-ish brown color.
7. Soften the edges with fluffy blending brush.
8. Make a winged lin with black liquid liner.
9. Line your lower waterline with white (or leave without)
10. Apply mascara.

DONE! :)
('Love' it in HERE)

Although I didn't manage to take step-by-step picture, I did re-create this today....

"Out of Coffin"
No balck background or scary eyes :D


No comments:

Post a Comment